We collect the following information:
- Contact Information: Your name (first and last), physical address, telephone number, email address, and company name (if applicable) that you provide us either through our Site or otherwise; and
- Credit card numbers, however, this information is not stored or saved in any company database, that you provide to us by phone to process orders.
2. How We Collect Information
Ways that we collect information include the following:
- Directly from you. For example, you may submit your first name, last name, e-mail address, and company name on the “Contact” page of our website. We may also exchange e-mails with you to gather information necessary for the purchase or installation of services, and Outlook is our e-mail provider. We may contact you in connection with a purchase or service appointment through Grasshopper. We may also gather information over the telephone through returned calls, including credit card information for payment (this information is not stored).
- From our clients (DirecTV, Dish, and Amazon) for scheduling field technicians on installations and service visits. This information is collected through Grasshopper.
3. How We Use the Information Collected
We are the sole owner of information collected on the Site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide via email, other direct contact from you, or from our clients (DirecTV, Dish, and Amazon) in connection with a service visit or installation.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- to process transactions;
- to fulfill your order or requests for services;
- to provide customer support;
- to contact you with regard to your use of the Site and, in our discretion, changes to the Site and/or Site’s policies; and
- to notify you of information concerning services you have purchased.
Where you have consented (or not opted out, as applicable), we may contact you regarding your purchases, or scheduled service/installation visits via SMS text-messaging. If you no longer wish to receive communications by SMS text-messaging, you may text “STOP” in response to a text message that you receive.
We do not sell your data.
4. How and When We Disclose Information to Third Parties
(a) Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
We may use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us or the Site, such as: (a) to assist us in Site operations; (b) to manage a database of customer information (Zoho Workdrive); (c) hosting the Site; (d) designing and/or operating the Site’s features; (e) enabling us to contact you via e-mail (Outlook); (f) enabling us to communicate with you telephonically and via SMS text-messaging (Grasshopper); (g) providing our products and services in connection with our clients (DirecTV, Dish, and Amazon); (h) processing or fulfilling your purchases; and (i) other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We are not responsible for those third party technologies or activities arising out of them.
Customer names (first and last), email addresses, and physical addresses are stored in our database operated by Zoho Workdrive. SDR’s Internal Systems Administrator ensures access to SDR’s customer information on Zoho Workdrive is limited to other SDR employees with assigned user names and passwords.
Grasshopper and Outlook, third-party vendors that facilitate our customer communications, may also have their own privacy procedures. Please consult these companies directly for further information.
(b) Administrative and Legal Reasons
We may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (excluding credit card payment information, which is not saved) to third parties: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests or legal process if in our good faith opinion such is required or permitted by law; (ii) to protect and/or defend the Site’s Terms and Conditions of Service or other policies applicable to the Site, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Site or any third party; and/or (iv) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
5. Links to Third-Party Sites Appearing on the Site
When you are on the Site you may be directed to other sites that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the data collection and privacy practices employed by any of these third parties or their services. They may be tracking you across multiple sites, and they may be sharing the results of that tracking with others. For example, if you “click” on a link, the “click” may take you off the Site onto a different site. These other sites may associate their Tracking Technologies with you, independently collect data about you, and may or may not have their own published privacy policies.
6. Changing Your Information and Communications Preferences
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided to us. You may provide updates and changes by contacting us at email@example.com.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age 18 without parental consent. We will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a person younger than the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18, and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us without consent, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your information (name, email address, company name if applicable, and physical address). We only take credit card information over the phone, and we do not store this information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our Site and provide us with your information at your own risk.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of your personal information.
Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information. Our internal controls limit access to personal information to select employees with usernames and passwords.
10. Contact Us
SDR Communications, Inc.
872 S. Milwaukee Ave., #269
Libertyville, IL 60048